TECH & INNOVATION.
Empowering Tech entrepreneurs to start-up, scale-up, fund and exit.
HOW WE CAN HELP:
You might say that stereotypically accountants aren’t the most ‘tech savvy’, however our obsession for automation, innovation and anything ‘geek’ means that working with tech clients is a real passion of ours. We have clients in the tech space that range from early stage start-ups to global brands which means we offer a seamless service from forming the company to scaling and selling.
- We can set up your company and provide all the statutory documents necessary and register for VAT and obtain a PAYE scheme.
- We can help you set up your business in order to secure investment through the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) or Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS).
- We can put you on the right path and either give you the support for you to do your own bookkeeping or we can do it for you using Xero.
- Whether you need help managing your VAT returns, annual accounts, or are looking for software- such as Xero, Sage or QuickBooks- we will help you find the best solutions for your business.
- We're here to help you discover whether your tech company qualifies for R&D tax credits and to support you through the process of submitting the claim.
- Whether you are looking to raise finance for a particular project, thinking about growing through acquisition or looking to sell, our Raising Finance team has the expertise to help you achieve the right solution for your business.
- We work closely with a number of leading tax counsels and are able to help you implement non-aggressive tax planning structures to keep your tax bills to a minimum.
- Learn how to manage your money, be smart with your choices and take control of your finances instead of them controlling you.
- Rest easy knowing you are equipped and prepared for any financial scenario that comes your way.
Exit PlanningExit planning allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a managed and systematic way.
TECH & INNOVATION CASE STUDY
Total Security Installations Limited
Total Security Installations Limited is a highly successful company that specialises in the manufacturing, design, installation and maintenance of security projects including safes, vaults, alarm systems and security screens. The customer ranges across all business sectors including retail, commercial, education, building industry and high net worth clients. The company has a high level of expertise in both physical and electronic security solutions and is a renowned industry specialist in fitting out new sites or upgrading existing systems.
YOUR TECH & INNOVATION CHAMPIONS
Mehul, Roy and Suda look after a team of in-house advisers who specialise in the world of tech & innovation. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Mehul qualified at a large practice and spent a number of years providing audit, accountancy and tax services to SMEs, professional practices and owner managed businesses.
Mehul enjoys working closely with clients to understand their business beyond the financials to help with corporate finance, strategic business planning, cashflow management and profit improvement to better business performance and financial results.
Suda joined Raffingers in August 1999 and became a Partner in 2008.
Prior to working with Raffingers, Suda trained with a large firm in the City of London. Suda manages a busy portfolio of clients, including owner managed businesses and UK subsidiaries providing audit, accountancy and business advisory services.
Suda has a hands-on approach to all his business start-ups, guiding them through their tricky growth phases. He also helps in not just giving accounting and taxation advice, which is essential, but also provides advice on setting up systems and sourcing finance, if required.
Roy has been in general public practice for over 25 years, working mainly with owner managed businesses in a range of industry sectors, including creative, property, retail, recruitment, travel, consultancy and professional regulated services.
With several years in industry as a Financial Controller for a large group in the motor salvage industry, Roy’s extensive experience includes accounting, taxation, financial analysis, tax planning strategies, audit & assurance reviews, and complex VAT structures.
As Partner at Raffingers, Roy heads up the Creative Client Sectors. Representing clients' in industries including architecture; advertising and marketing; crafts; design (product, graphic, fashion); film, TV, radio and photography; galleries and libraries; music, performing and visual arts; and publishing.
THE RAFFINGERS HUB
We love to talk business and will continue to share with you our business advice and tax planning strategies, helping you to get the most out of your business and your personal finances.
- Tax Tips For The Technology & Innovation Sector
We all know the world of tax is a minefield, and businesses in any industry that don’t regularly review their finances run the risk of being either non-compliant or paying more tax than they need to.
- R&D For Software and IT Businesses
In an industry where technology moves forward at an unprecedented rate, companies in this sector are often faced with a number of technical challenges and complexities when developing their products.
- Impact Of Coronavirus On Technology And Innovation
Coronavirus has significantly impacted all industries; however, technology businesses seem as they could emerge from the pandemic in a strong position.
- Top Apps for a Remote Office
If someone told you 6 months ago that you would need to shut down your office and stated that everyone should work from home from that day forward,...