Download our nifty help sheets to provide you with the tools to reach your business goals.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Exit Planning - Webinar SlidesIn this webinar you will discover how merging or acquiring another business can give you the chance to grow your market share and achieve your business goal and how exit planning allows you to transition your business to new ownership.
- VAT Reverse Charge for Building and Construction - FAQsFrom 1 March 2021 the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services. Here's our FAQs to help you in preparing for this change.
- Customs Declarations For Goods You Bring Or Receive Into The UKFrom 1 January 2021, if you are a UK-based business bringing or receiving goods from the EU, you must complete an import declaration to get your goods through customs.
- Exporting Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021From 1 January 2021, you will need to make customs declarations when exporting goods to the EU. These rules currently apply to exporting goods to the rest of the world, including Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Importing Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021The process for importing goods from the EU has changed. Businesses in Great Britain need to complete the following actions to continue importing from EU countries from 1 January 2021.
- Importing Goods From EU to Great BritainImporting Goods By Post From EU Into Great Britain From The 1st January 2021
- Get Paid To Innovate With Research And Development Tax Credits
- Launching A New Product: Our Handy TipsWhen preparing to launch a new product to the market, the process can be daunting. There are so many things to think about and it's important that when you launch the product, you cut through the noise as much as possible.
- UK Brexit Planning ChecklistThere is still some uncertainty as to whether the UK or EU will agree a tariff free trade agreement. Either way UK business will face additional documentation for importing and exporting goods to the EU from 1 January 2021.
- UK Brexit Business Newsletter - October 2020Welcome to our Brexit newsletter. There will be new rules for trade, travel and living in the UK and EU from 1 January 2021. Our aim is to provide you with the information and resources to help you manage the change.
- Nailing That ProjectFrom bathroom & kitchen installations, to landscape gardening & construction. These types of business face a common challenge - funding day-to-day operations and trading.
- Let Property CampaignEverything you need to know
JOIN THE RAFFINGERS TRIBE
Tired of searching endlessly for blogs, books and emails that you hope will help you solve your business problems? Don’t worry, we’ve got your entire business journey covered. From how to secure funding and manage cashflow, right through to succession planning and everything in between. Sound good? Join the Raffingers Tribe to gain access to an ever-growing library including:
- Exclusive tribe events
- Live webinars with incredible guest speakers
- Free downloads, workbooks and cheat-sheets
- A variety of articles covering all things business