Download our nifty help sheets to provide you with the tools to reach your business goals.
- Salary Sacrifice ConversionWhether it is assistance with Auto Enrolment or advice regarding existing company pension arrangements and salary sacrifice, the Employee Benefits team is perfectly equipped and experienced to understand your requirements.
- About Raffingers Employee BenefitsWith complex regulation, increasing expectations for employee benefits, and recent changes to pensions legislation, there’s a lot of pressure on HR departments.
- Company Pension and Benefits ReviewResearch continues to show that recruiting and retaining high-calibre staff is easier when you offer an attractive benefits package. Check out this useful help-sheet to discover options to improve your benefits strategy.
- Employee Ownership TrustsAn EOT is a special form of employee benefit trust introduced by the Government in 2014 to encourage more shareholders to set up a corporate structure similar to the John Lewis model. In this guide we have explained how a sale to an EOT works.
- Getting your finances back on track with the Recovery Loan SchemeThe Recovery Loan Scheme is a new government loan scheme that will replace the now closed Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) and Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS). Recovery Loans Scheme (RLS) allows qualifying businesses to borrow up to £1
- The Startup Business KitThe Financial, Tax and Accounting Considerations of Starting a New Business With this handy reference guide to starting a business, you should be able to successfully handle many of the problems encountered in starting and running a business.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Exit Planning - Webinar SlidesIn this webinar you will discover how merging or acquiring another business can give you the chance to grow your market share and achieve your business goal and how exit planning allows you to transition your business to new ownership.
- VAT Reverse Charge for Building and Construction - FAQsFrom 1 March 2021 the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services. Here's our FAQs to help you in preparing for this change.
- Customs Declarations For Goods You Bring Or Receive Into The UKFrom 1 January 2021, if you are a UK-based business bringing or receiving goods from the EU, you must complete an import declaration to get your goods through customs.
- Exporting Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021From 1 January 2021, you will need to make customs declarations when exporting goods to the EU. These rules currently apply to exporting goods to the rest of the world, including Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Importing Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021The process for importing goods from the EU has changed. Businesses in Great Britain need to complete the following actions to continue importing from EU countries from 1 January 2021.
- Importing Goods From EU to Great BritainImporting Goods By Post From EU Into Great Britain From The 1st January 2021
JOIN THE RAFFINGERS TRIBE
Tired of searching endlessly for blogs, books and emails that you hope will help you solve your business problems? Don’t worry, we’ve got your entire business journey covered. From how to secure funding and manage cashflow, right through to succession planning and everything in between. Sound good? Join the Raffingers Tribe to gain access to an ever-growing library including:
- Exclusive tribe events
- Live webinars with incredible guest speakers
- Free downloads, workbooks and cheat-sheets
- A variety of articles covering all things business