THE RAFFINGERS HUB.
Helping you to get the most out of your business and your personal finances.
We love talking all things business and will continue to share with you our knowledge, business growth ideas and tax planning strategies.
- The Startup Business Kit
It is the ambition of many people to run their own business. However, venturing into the world of a start up comes with a large number of risks. This kit highlights many of the points you should consider before starting your own business.
- Employee Benefits and Retaining Team Members
Surveys from recruitment agencies and exit interviews still show one of the main reasons employees leave a company is down to inadequate salaries or benefits. Find out how to retain team members below!
- Emma Cohen Shortlisted For Best Digital Rising Star
Emma Cohen, of Woodford based accountants, Raffingers has made the top 10 shortlists for ‘Best Digital Rising Star’ at the Digital Accountancy Awards. Organised by the Digital Accountancy Show.
- Top Tax Return Mistakes To Avoid
It's never to early to start thinking about your Self Assessment tax return. We asked our tax partner Neill, about the top tax return mistakes that people should avoid. Find out what they are below!
Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a successful business outside of just increasing profit margins and balancing the books? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to ‘Beyond the Balance Sheet’ - the new podcast series created to inspire business owners to be a force to be reckoned with and celebrate their successes.
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Equity Release.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 7
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Trusts.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 6
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Estate planning options.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 5
If you love building relationships with like-minded business owners, sharing ideas and having a great time, then join us at one of our many events. We'll be announcing new dates soon!
We were hosting webinars well before Covid-19, meaning that no matter where you are, you can tune in and join the conversation.
Help sheets, how-to guides and templates from the best in business.
- Exporting Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021From 1 January 2021, you will need to make customs declarations when exporting goods to the EU. These rules currently apply to exporting goods to the rest of the world, including Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Importing Goods From Great Britain To The EU From The 1st January 2021The process for importing goods from the EU has changed. Businesses in Great Britain need to complete the following actions to continue importing from EU countries from 1 January 2021.
- Importing Goods From EU to Great BritainImporting Goods By Post From EU Into Great Britain From The 1st January 2021
JOIN THE RAFFINGERS TRIBE
Tired of searching endlessly for blogs, books and emails that you hope will help you solve your business problems? Don’t worry, we’ve got your entire business journey covered. From how to secure funding and manage cashflow, right through to succession planning and everything in between. Sound good? Join the Raffingers Tribe to gain access to an ever-growing library including:
- Exclusive tribe events
- Live webinars with incredible guest speakers
- Free downloads, workbooks and cheat-sheets
- A variety of articles covering all things business