THE RAFFINGERS HUB.
Helping you to get the most out of your business and your personal finances.
We love talking all things business and will continue to share with you our knowledge, business growth ideas and tax planning strategies.
- If Only Every Business Had Implemented Profit First Pre-Pandemic
Over the past two years, Raffingers Partner, Lee Manning has helped clients implement Profit First into their businesses. Profit First is a fantastic cash management system that allows businesses to keep an eye on their cash and increase profits.
- Dext Prepare - Cloud Invoice Processing Software
Many businesses have made the transition to the cloud and with employees and business owners working from home, it has lead to an increase in expense claims. Due to this increase, the software Dext Prepare has grown in popularity and here is why...
- Do New UK Tax Proposals Have Any Merit?
As we emerge from the Covid pandemic there has been a steady flow of proposals for new taxes – some from senior civil servants and respected members in industry. Do these proposals have any merit and will they work?
- Should Your Business Accept Bitcoin Payments?
Raffingers Partner, Suda Ratman, talks about the rise of the crypto currency Bitcoin and what businesses should take into account before making the revolutionary decision of embracing it as a payment method.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a successful business outside of just increasing profit margins and balancing the books? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to ‘Beyond the Balance Sheet’ - the new podcast series created to inspire business owners to be a force to be reckoned with and celebrate their successes.
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Equity Release.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 7
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Trusts.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 6
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Estate planning options.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 5
If you love building relationships with like-minded business owners, sharing ideas and having a great time, then join us at one of our many events. We'll be announcing new dates soon!
We were hosting webinars well before Covid-19, meaning that no matter where you are, you can tune in and join the conversation.
- CASH IS KING: EPISODE 1
How to reduce debtors and improve cashflow
- WEEKLY CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
Our weekly Coronavirus update featuring Bounce Back Loan Scheme updates and more!
- BOOST CASHFLOW WITH R&D TAX CREDITS
In this webinar, ex HMRC officer and Tax Partner - Neill Staff spoke through what projects can qualify for R&D and how we can help you claim for R&D tax credits - quickly.
- CORONAVIRUS BOUNCE BACK LOAN SCHEME
Join us in this webinar, where Lee Manning - Partner at Raffingers will be giving an update on the new Bounce Back Loan Scheme.
Help sheets, how-to guides and templates from the best in business.
- Get Paid To Innovate With Research And Development Tax Credits
- Launching A New Product: Our Handy TipsWhen preparing to launch a new product to the market, the process can be daunting. There are so many things to think about and it's important that when you launch the product, you cut through the noise as much as possible.
- UK Brexit Planning ChecklistThere is still some uncertainty as to whether the UK or EU will agree a tariff free trade agreement. Either way UK business will face additional documentation for importing and exporting goods to the EU from 1 January 2021.
JOIN THE RAFFINGERS TRIBE
Tired of searching endlessly for blogs, books and emails that you hope will help you solve your business problems? Don’t worry, we’ve got your entire business journey covered. From how to secure funding and manage cashflow, right through to succession planning and everything in between. Sound good? Join the Raffingers Tribe to gain access to an ever-growing library including:
- Exclusive tribe events
- Live webinars with incredible guest speakers
- Free downloads, workbooks and cheat-sheets
- A variety of articles covering all things business