Faces of Fintech: The Roundup
So, it's now been a month since we officially wrapped up on our Faces of Fintech series...
Over the past months, I have had the pleasure of interviewing the tastemakers and the innovators behind the UK’s most ground-breaking digital business solutions.
The fantastic innovators who joined me within this series were:
- Joe Gallard, CEO of Reducer
- Andrew Jordan, CEO of Connect4
- Paul Surtees, CEO of Capitalise
- James Ashford, VP of GoProposal
- Manoj Varsani, CEO of Hammock
- Hannah Dawson, CEO of Futrli
- Tom Wallace, CEO of Re-Leased
- Ralph Rogge, CEO of Crezco
It has been a very exciting series, where I was able to meet some new and interesting creators and really get to learn more about not only their journeys, which really inspired me, but the software that they have developed to help shape, form and change many businesses.
A big takeaway from the series (especially for us here at Raffingers) occurred after I had met Andrew Jordan and interviewed him for the series. As soon as I had spoke with Andrew and learnt more about Connect4, I instantly knew this was a software which can really shape the face of businesses and improve both their internal and client experience.
Connect4 is a software which has now been implemented within Raffingers and we are using daily to improve the structure of our meetings. Should you wish to learn more about our journey with Connect4, please read the article I wrote here.
Of course, each interview had its own key takeaway and not only are we partnered with each individual app, but we are now, more than ever, motivated and excited to focus on these software.
Should you have not watched the series yet (which I would highly recommend you do), below is a recap on what each software does:
- Reducer = A business cost-management software that integrates with Xero to find the best savings for your business.
- Connect4 = Gives you and your team the tools and structure you need to consistently deliver outstanding client meetings.
- Capitalise = Uses in-house technology and data analytics to identify the best financing options available for UK businesses.
- GoProposal = Price consistently, sell more confidently and minimise risk.
- Hammock = Made by landlords for landlords. A property management software where you are able to manage all finances, from one place.
- Futrli = A cash flow prediction & planning software which helps you make the right decisions to keep your business growing.
- Re-Leased = A powerful, award-winning, cloud-based property management software which specialises in both commercial and residential properties.
- Crezco = Provides clients with a fast, secure and cost-effective alternative to existing card payment schemes. They want businesses to get paid on time and in full.
You can find more information on the above software by checking out our app stack on our Digital Solutions web page, here.
Again, thank you to all the amazing innovators who joined me in this series…and keep your eyes peeled for further content in the future!