THE RAFFINGERS HUB.
Helping you to get the most out of your business and your personal finances.
We love talking all things business and will continue to share with you our knowledge, business growth ideas and tax planning strategies.
- 2021 Autumn Budget Predictions
There's lots of speculation around the upcoming Autumn Budget on 27th October, as to how the government will pay off their debt built up during the pandemic. Following some extensive research, we've outlined the main issues needing to be addressed.
- Last Chance To Claim The Recovery Loan Scheme
Has your business been affected by Covid-19? Is your business engaged in trading activity in the UK? You may be eligible for the recovery loan scheme and now is your last chance to claim!
- The Resurrection Of QR Codes
The QR code was invented in 1994 however, it took the Covid-19 pandemic for them to really catch on. This has triggered a new opportunity for business owners to use QR codes for marketing, advertising, e-payments, wifi & more!
- Caution - Not All Accountants Can Be Trusted
A great example proving that not all accountants are to be trusted, and that HMRC are not always the bad guys…
Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a successful business outside of just increasing profit margins and balancing the books? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to ‘Beyond the Balance Sheet’ - the new podcast series created to inspire business owners to be a force to be reckoned with and celebrate their successes.
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Equity Release.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 7
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Trusts.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 6
- Securing Your Financial Future: Raffingers Wealth Management: Estate planning options.
Securing Your Financial Future: Episode 5
If you love building relationships with like-minded business owners, sharing ideas and having a great time, then join us at one of our many events. We'll be announcing new dates soon!
- What's In The Briefcase?
We all know that the Budget can be full of information that takes a long time to digest. That’s why you should join us on 4th March @ 9.30AM for ‘What’s In The Briefcase?' - our LIVE panel discussion hosted by Raffingers Partner – Neill Staff4th Mar 2021
- Let's Talk Tax
In this LIVE Facebook event, Neill Staff will be opening up his brain for an open discussion on 'all things tax'.23rd Mar 2021
- Ask An Accountant
On Tuesday 13th April at 3PM we are going LIVE on both our Facebook & Youtube channels in our second #AskAnAccountant.13th Apr 2021
We were hosting webinars well before Covid-19, meaning that no matter where you are, you can tune in and join the conversation.
- Small Changes, Big Difference.
In this webinar, Partner and Business Advisor at Raffingers, Lee Manning, shows you how making small changes to your key drivers can make a massive difference to your financials.
- Tech for Charities
In this webinar, Raffingers Partner - Suda Ratnam shows you how different technologies can help you to improve every aspect of your charity.
- VAT Reverse Charge for Construction
From 1 March 2021 the domestic VAT reverse charge must be used for most supplies of building and construction services.
- Preparing Your Business For Brexit
In this webinar we provide you with the information and resources to help you manage the changes to your business through Brexit. With new rules for trade, travel and living in the UK and EU, our aim is to provide you with the information to help y
Help sheets, how-to guides and templates from the best in business.
- Employee Ownership TrustsAn EOT is a special form of employee benefit trust introduced by the Government in 2014 to encourage more shareholders to set up a corporate structure similar to the John Lewis model. In this guide we have explained how a sale to an EOT works.
- Getting your finances back on track with the Recovery Loan SchemeThe Recovery Loan Scheme is a new government loan scheme that will replace the now closed Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) and Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS). Recovery Loans Scheme (RLS) allows qualifying businesses to borrow up to £1
- The Startup Business KitThe Financial, Tax and Accounting Considerations of Starting a New Business With this handy reference guide to starting a business, you should be able to successfully handle many of the problems encountered in starting and running a business.
JOIN THE RAFFINGERS TRIBE
Tired of searching endlessly for blogs, books and emails that you hope will help you solve your business problems? Don’t worry, we’ve got your entire business journey covered. From how to secure funding and manage cashflow, right through to succession planning and everything in between. Sound good? Join the Raffingers Tribe to gain access to an ever-growing library including:
- Exclusive tribe events
- Live webinars with incredible guest speakers
- Free downloads, workbooks and cheat-sheets
- A variety of articles covering all things business